Tuesday 19 May 2015

FMP - Research&Links

Theme:

For the theme to the project I chose to do fairy tale.
This could either go to the happy bright fairy tales or the dark twisted fairy tales like those by the Grimm brothers.

I chose to do this for the fact that it had two rather opposite starting points. So the first thing that I had to think about doing was whether I was going to go the dark twisted root or the dreamy root.

Previous to the project I saw some images on while on the internet that has slightly influenced my thoughts to this project.


This is a place in Japan called Shirakawa-go. This is a picturesque place that already looks rather dream like. Whether it is covered in snow or in the throws of summer this place is just beautiful, all the colours complementing each other, like the blues and oranges and the greens and reds.




https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QyP_321jaDOZFkIhdXp4kNh4Y4Etz2F9T9fooHc66EE/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment